- 1 cup favorite bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 package favorite ready made salad dressing mix in a bag
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- ground black pepper to taste
- dash of garlic powder
Container: medium bowl, baking sheet,
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Toss bread with oil and spread on baking sheet. Bake, turning once until golden brown; approximatley 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut one tomato in half, run each over a grater into a medium bowl, discard the skin.
- Add mayonnaise, green onions, vinegar, garlic powder and pepper to grated tomato. Whisk to combine all ingredients.
- Chop three tomatoes. Place lettuce in large bowl along with chopped tomatoes and baked bread (now crutons). Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top. Serve immediately.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.