The Super Bowl is quickly approaching and if you are like me, you are already planning your menu. We are huge Patriots fans around here. I grew up outside of Boston so it’s fun to see the hometown boys doing so well. This week I wanted to provide a number of my favorite recipes for parties, entertaining, and in my opinion perfect for the Superbowl. There are more than five I just couldn’t hold myself back. I also plan on cooking way too much and may have to start invite strangers if I can’t limit the snacks I want to make. What are you serving for the Super Bowl?
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Fries, 4 Freestyle SmartPoints, 140 calories
- Cilanro White Bean Hummus, 1 Freestyle SmartPoints, 96 calories
- Chili Con Queso, 1 Frestyle SmartPoints, 64 calories
- Chipotle Black Bean Stuffed Mushrooms, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints, 219 calories
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Jalapenos, 2 Freestyle SmartPoints, 71 calories
- Spicy Cheddar Corn Dip, 3 Freestyle Smartpoints, 107 calories
- Bang Bang Chicken, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints, 263 calories
- Cheesy “Fried” Mozzarella Bites, 2 Freestyle SmartPoints, 102 calories
- Steak and Cheese Stuffed Peppers, 5 Freestyle SmartPoints, 246 calories
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Fingers, 2 Freestyle SmartPoints, 197 calories
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.